Waikiki Starlight Luau at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
This luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site.
Please visit our Oahu luaus page for other open luaus on Oahu.
Held at the lagoon beachfront lawn at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, the Waikiki Starlight Luau invites you to an evening of celebrating Hawaiian culture. Upon arrival, you'll be warmly greeted with a traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch. Then watch or participate in a variety of tableside island arts & crafts and a group hula lesson.
Later, sit down to a mouthwatering luau feast featuring island cuisine. Following dinner, enjoy a fantastic Polynesian revue – Voyage Across the South Seas – under the stars of Waikiki with music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands and greater Polynesia.
- Located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn
- Traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch upon arrival
- Take part in Hawaiian activities
- Delicious luau feast
- Exciting Polynesian show
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, lei making, live music and interactive tableside activities
- 6:15 pm - Group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- 6:30 pm - Dinner – a feast of tropical favorites
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Luau Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Waikiki Starlight Luau
Luau Buffet Dinner
- Where and When:
- The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place outdoors at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn (weather permitting), located just off the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. View Map
Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- Face coverings are required to enter the luau grounds.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- Hilton Luau