Ka Moana Luau at Aloha Tower
Now taking place at its new location at Aloha Tower in the heart of downtown Honolulu, Ka Moana Luau takes you on a voyage through Polynesia with dances, chants and activities from the different islands of the Pacific. Prior to the luau dinner, you can participate in cultural activities, including lei-making, hula lessons, headband weaving & more!
Then feast on an island-inspired luau dinner complete with locally-sourced ingredients and traditional dishes like lomi lomi salmon, poi and kalua pig, catered by Chart House Waikiki. Dinner is followed by the exciting Ka Moana luau show, which takes you on a musical journey through Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
- Pre-show appetizer stations
- Organic farm-to-table buffet dinner
- Local-ingredient lemonade stand
- Close proximity to Waikiki
- Valet parking
Ka Moana Luau Packages:
*Celebrity Package includes table service for the luau dinner.
Ka Moana Luau Menu:
- Hawaiian-Style Poke & Tahitian Poisson Cru Poke
- Taro & Sweet Potato Chips
- Breadfruit Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with Poi
- Kiawe Wood-Roasted Organic Pork
- Local Pipikaula
- Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade with Local Lemons & Honey
- Organic White & Brown Rice
- Local-Grown Mixed Green Salad
- Seasonal Fruit
- Bread Rolls with Honey-Guava Butter
- Kalua Pork
- Local Fish
- Grilled Chicken
- Stir-Fry Vegetables
- Local Chocolate Cake
- Coffee & Tea
- Mai Tai
- Tropical Cocktails
- Beer & Wine
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Ka Moana Luau Seating Chart:
Ka Moana Luau
Sea Life Park Luau
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- Check in begins at 4:45 pm. Luau is from 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm
Ka Moana Luau is located at Aloha Tower,
1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813.
Transportation is available at an additional cost from 8 convenient Waikiki locations. If you selected transportation, your exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email. Please refer to the pick-up schedule below.
4:10 pm: Ala Moana Hotel
4:15 pm: 1831 Ala Moana Blvd (ABC Store #83)
4:20 pm: Hotel LaCroix
4:25 pm: Sheraton Waikiki
4:30 pm: 333 Seaside Ave (Ross Dept. Store)
4:35 pm: Hyatt Regency Waikiki
4:40 pm: Twin Fin (fka Aston Waikiki Beach)
4:45 pm: Kahala Resort
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Admission to Sea Life Park is included with the luau. Sea Life Park admission can be used the same day or within 1 year from luau date. Any unused Sea Life Park admission does not entitle guest to any refund.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Saturday
- Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours