Ka Moana Luau
Immerse yourself in local Hawaiian culture during your vacation on Oahu by visiting an island luau. Ka Moana Luau is one of Oahu’s best! Taking place at the beautiful Makapu’u Meadows right next to Sea Life Park Hawaii, Ka Moana Luau features a beautiful setting, backed by sea cliffs and overlooking Manana Island on Oahu’s southeastern shore. Best of all, it’s just a half hour east of Waikiki.
Enjoy an evening of savoring a delicious buffet dinner, sip tropical cocktails, take part in a variety of cultural presentations and watch an exciting Polynesian show – all in a beautiful outdoor setting. It’s the perfect way to spend an evening in Hawaii.
What makes Ka Moana Luau special is that all luau tickets also include admission to Sea Life Park! You get up to seven days to redeem your Sea Life Park admission ticket.
Choose from the following three Ka Moana Luau packages:
Classic Package: Includes a shell lei greeting, 1 standard drink ticket and standard luau seating.
Splash Package: Includes a kukui nut lei greeting, 2 standard drink tickets and deluxe luau seating.
Celebrity Package: Includes a fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai welcome drink, 2 premium drink tickets, VIP luau seating and 1 souvenir photograph per group. This package is first in line to the buffet table.
Ka Moana Luau Buffet:
- Savory Kalua Pork
- Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Nut Crème Sauce
- Chicken Yakitori with Teriyaki Sauce
- Island Greens (VG + GF) with Mandarin Oranges, Radish Sprouts, Crisp Rice Noodles & Asian Dressing
- Mixed Grilled Vegetables (VG + GF)
- Lo Mein Noodles (VG)
- Sweet Potatoes (VG)
- Steamed White Rice (VG)
- Fruit Salad (VG + GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Taro Rolls (VG)
- Poi (VG)
- Pineapple Cake
- Beverages include Coffee, Hot Tea & Fruit Punch
- Bar Menu includes Island Mai Tais, Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot & White Zinfandel, Domestic Beers & Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke & Sprite). Additional beverages are at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
VG = Vegetarian GF = Gluten Free
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Ka Moana Luau
Ka Moana Luau Activities
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
Welcome Lei Greeting
- Where and When:
Transportation is available at an additional cost from 8 convenient Waikiki locations. If you selected transportation, your exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email. Please be on the look out for a white mini bus with Aloha Hawaii Tours on the side.
Check in at 5:15 pm at Sea Life Park. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Sea Life Park is located at 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
Take the H-1 East (Lunalilo Freeway).
H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area.
After the residential area ends, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, to Makapu'u Point.
Sea Life Park Hawaii is located on the left side of the road. You will see the large signage indicating the entrance from the highway.
Parking at Sea Life Park is $5 in cash.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Admission to Sea Life Park is included with luau. Sea Life Park admission must be redeemed within 7 days. Any unused Sea Life Park admission does not entitle guest to any refund.
If purchasing transportation, you can elect to get picked up early (approx. noon) to use your Sea Life Park tickets the same day.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours