Experience Nutridge Luau
Enjoy a memorable evening at the Nutridge Luau, one of Oahu’s most popular luaus. Held at the historic Nutridge Estate, which is located on Mount Tantalus, Nutridge Luau features a delicious farm-to-table buffet menu with a wide variety of foods, such as chicken and roast pork, along with fresh local vegetables.
Prior to the big luau feast, guests are invited to watch cultural presentations, including the traditional Hawaiian imu ceremony, in which the kalua roast pig is removed from the earthen oven – a way the ancient Hawaiians cooked their foods. After dinner, the luau presents an exciting Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii and other islands in Polynesia.
- Small group, family-homestyle luau
- Million-dollar view and breathtaking sunsets
- Receive a kukui nut lei upon arrival
- Four hours of interactive activities, including cultural workshops and makahiki (games)
- Help prepare the traditional imu (underground oven)
- Limited group size offers everyone "front row" involvement
- Local-style cuisine, farm-to-table dinner
- A unique and intimate, backyard style luau sharing the Spirit of Aloha
- Breathtaking views stretching from downtown Honolulu to the Waianae mountain range
Farm to Table Menu:
- Nalo Greens
- Pulehu Chicken
- Kalu’a Pua’a (Roast Pork)
- Steamed White Rice
- Mini Lau Lau
- Sweet Bread
- Haupia (Coconut Jello)
- Chocolate Cake
- Soft Drinks, Juice or Bottled Water
- Two (2) complimentary alcoholic (standard) drink coupons for guests age 21+
We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions (gluten free, vegetarian, etc.) upon request 48 hours in advance.
**Guests 21 and over must present a picture ID to order or consume alcoholic drinks**
Authentic Hawaiian Luau
Experience Nutridge Luau
- Where and When:
WITH ROUNDTRIP TRANSPORTATION FROM WAIKIKI
Hotel pick-up is available from select locations in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:00 - 3:40 pm depending on the departure location. Transportation is in comfortable, air-conditioned mini-tour vans. Look for a mini tour van & escort who will be dressed in a red & yellow uniform. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. We will select the closest location to your accommodation available.
Check in at 4:00 pm at Experience Nutridge Luau, 3280 Round Top Dr, Honolulu, HI 96822 View Map
Heading towards the valley on Punahou St. turn left on Wilder Ave. Turn right on Makiki St and stay on Makiki St which will turn into Round Top Dr. (do not turn onto Makiki Heights Drive). Follow Round Top Dr. for about 5 minutes until you see the Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park (just past the Manoa Valley lookout) Enter through the large yellow gate and drive straight ahead. Parking is outside of the front entrance.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- If you have limited mobility please be sure to let us know. There is an ATV vehicle normally available specifically for the use of transporting guests with mobility issues so they can be with the group and not left out.
- If you have limited mobility, please be sure to let us know. There is an ATV vehicle normally available specifically for the use of transporting guests with mobility issues so they can be with the group and not left out.
- Special Notes:
- Infants do receive their own plate and chair at the luau. On transportation the luau does ask for children 0-3 to be placed in the lap of an adult (there are no requirements for child seats for the tour van that is used).
Transportation sells out well in advance. Please book with transportation when making your reservation as you may not be able to add it on later. If you are unable to add to cart, transportation is sold out.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Saturday
- 4 hours
- Experience Nutridge Luau
- Maximum of 34 guests. Private buyouts may be available at larger group sizes (call for details).